This page is designed for Advocates. An Advocate is anyone involved in the delivery of a patient's healthcare, such as a health care provider, social worker, or case worker. Specifically, ViiV Healthcare Advocates:
- Help patients obtain, complete and sign the enrollment application when same-day access to medicine is needed for non medicare Part D patients.
- Enroll patients by phone when same-day access to medicine is needed for non medicare Part D patients.
- Submit documentation once the phone enrollment is complete.
- Order refills for patients if they require assistance.
- Look up the patient's prescription number.
- Help patients re-enroll after a year, if needed.
- Inform GSK of any prescription, address, or income changes.
- Follow up with the patient at intervals as needed by the program.